This part has been discontinued and replaced by the CS033RA and CS033RB springs.
Note: Old Man Emu XJ springs do not come with bushings. We recommend bushing kit OAI18280.07/.08, or you can purchase factory replacement OEM spring bushings from your local auto parts store.
1. Military Wrap. Designed to provide added safety
2. Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves. To reduce interleaf friction and to ensure that load distribution occurs at the leaf tips - this significantly contributes to spring life
3. Anti Friction Pads. Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest
4. Graphite Coating. To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads
5. Bolt Clamps & Liners. The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners
6. Shot Peening. The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring
7. Flat Axle Seat Area. Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life
8. Fully Scragged & Load Tested. Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification
Please note: Most Emu Dakar leaf springs have all the listed features, but where design or a physical limitation exists one or more of these features may not be incorporated. Please check with your OME licensed fitter for further information.